Whether your business is a startup or a large establishment, a website isn’t enough to get noticed among the millions of other business websites out there. Search engines can help...
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a very extremely popular topic in all over the World. After all, everyone desires to rank higher and come up on the Top position of Google search and get more traffic.
People will success in SEO with 2 things terribly well:
First, they analyze SEO techniques to get them perfect results.
Second, they give 100% to their work into execution and scaling those techniques.
I have analyze and made a list of 16 best SEO techniques & Tricks habit that I tend to dismiss from mind quite often.
These best SEO techniques & Tricks, if practiced properly, can make a big difference as to how my pages are ranked in the Search Engine Queries.
- Add proper anchor text for interlinking.
- Between words use hyphens (-) to improve readable.
- Use alt tags for Optimize the images and write title or description in the alt tag.Always use rel=”no follow” tag on low influence links to not pass the page rank juice.
- Always use rel=”no follow” tag on low influence links to not pass the page rank juice.
- For RSS Feed use category specific RSS Feed plugin for WordPress to subscribe the visitors.
- Use Body Tags in Title (H1, H2, H3, H4)
- Try to use sticky posts.
- Use a category description paragraph in the website.
- Tag clouds are also important, so use tags clouds or use #tags.
- Don’t use session id or “?”, in URLs.
- Create search engine friendly URL structure (permalinks). Habit not to have ‘?’, ‘!’, ‘&’ etc characters in the Permalinks. Sometimes it is inescapable but try to keep it to a minimum.
- Always use hyphens (-) in URLs, Don’t use underscores (_) in URLs.Try to use sub-directories instead of sub-domains when possible and appropriate. Sub-domains don’t share link love from the prime domain as it is deal with as a different domain.
- Try to use sub-directories instead of sub-domains when possible and appropriate. Sub-domains don’t share link love from the prime domain as it is deal with as a different domain.
- In Content use inter-linking when appropriate and possible.
- Research & analyze the best target audience and goal the site content appropriately.
- Keep the best & quality content for website or blogs. Visitors or Users don’t like outdated content. Updating the content regularly and also attracts the Search engines spiders or Crawlers to index the web pages regularly.